Nowadays, there were many security issues when you are surf into the internet. Start from website phishing attack, Identity theft, email password hacked and Trojan viruses. So it will very risky and not suggested that you have same password for all your account on the internet. For example, you have same password for your gmail, twiiter, facebook, paypal and many thing else. There are so many cases that someone lose their money because they have same password for everything. It’s a simple mistake but can lead to huge problem, especially they can steal your money.
I know that to have different password for every account would be hard to remember. That’s why i want to introduce you a very useful tools for Password Manager called Roboform. Let the Roboform remember the password for you and fill it automatically to the Login textbox. And when you register for a new account, Roboform also can generate very hard password for you.
RoboForm is an award-winning automated password manager and web form filler with some serious Artificial Intelligence. This is what it does:
- AutoSave passwords in browser.
- AutoFill passwords to login form.
- Click Login button for you.
- Fill personal info into online forms.
- Save offline passwords & notes.
- Generate Secure Random Passwords.
- Encrypt passwords and personal data using AES, Blowfish, RC6, 3-DES or 1-DES algorithms.
- All personal info is stored on your computer only.
- Take RoboForm with you on USB disk for ultimate portability.
- Sync your passwords and notes to Palm or Pocket PC.
- Backup & Restore, Print your passwords.
- More features: drill down for more.
- It is well-behaved: NO ADWARE, NO SPYWARE.
- Works under Windows as an add-on to IE-based browsers.
- Works with Netscape, Mozilla, Firefox under Windows.
So with this tool, you only need to remember 1 password, the Master Password, and you can let the Roboform manage it for you. And with another tool called Goodsync, you can synchronize your password to another computer automatically, if you have more than 1 computer to use.
That’s from me. Please careful and safe when you are browsing through the internet. And always keep your password safe! Happy browsing!