iPhone 4 is the fourth generation of iPhone, and successor to the iPhone 3GS. Introduced on June 7, 2010 at the WWDC 2010 at the Moscone Center, San Francisco, it is the first device to support FaceTime. It has an Apple A4 processor, 512 MB of eDRAM, a 3.5 inches (89 mm) LED backlit liquid crystal display with 960-by-640 pixel resolution, and the iOS 4 operating system. (Source from Wikipedia).
iPhone 4 scheduled to be released on June 24, 2010 in the U.S. With stainless steel frame as the primary structure, iPhone 4 also come with lot of cutting edge technology.
The new technology use in this iPhone 4:
1. Gyroscope. As Apple describe it as “user acceleration, full 3D attitude, and rotation rate.” Enable you to rotate in full 3D motion. See the video from cnet below:
2. Retina display yields. iPhone 4 using the high-density 940×640-pixel retina display. This display boasts a density of 326 pixels per inch, which have only 78 micrometers pixels across. human eye can’t distinguish individual pixels. This will make your screen looks very smooth.
3. 512MB of RAM. This will make iPhone 4 faster than it’s predecessor and even an iPad which have only 256MB of memory. If the report is true, iPhone 4 will significantly faster. With this much of memory will anble multitasking process in iPhone 4.
Beside the technology, what is new in iPhone 4:
1. Front-facing video chat camera
2. Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
3 Camera flash
4 Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
5 Improved display. It’s unclear if it’s the 960×640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the “Connect to iTunes” screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
6 What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
7 Split buttons for volume
8 Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
See the iPhone design on their official site: iPhone 4.
Give me your feedback